Thank you for shopping at Eurogem. Please take a moment to review our Dispute/Refund Policy as per below:
Returns & Warranty
Our Italian made, Internationally acclaimed, quality products come with a warranty as per the “Australian Consumer Law”.
Eurogem will, within the 12 months “Parts & Labour” warranty period specified, fully replace/exchange the product in the event that the product is unserviceable i.e. not repairable, due to defective manufacturing or damaged during transit.
- Returns are accepted if the product is deemed as failing to function upon initial use
- All Warranty and Return claims must be put in writing via email to:
- The product must be returned, UNUSED, within 21 days from the initial email, in
- the original packaging, and, in the same condition as it was originally received.
- Upon receipt of the product at our Head Office at 1/6 Bookham Street, Morley WA
- 6062, you will be notified in writing via email and we will perform the necessary
- inspection of the product and notify you accordingly with a result.
- Warranty will be deemed to be null and void if the product and any of it’s
- attachments etc. has been tampered with, modified or misused in any way or form.
Refunds are strictly considered only if the product purchased is deemed faulty due to manufacturer’s defect or damaged caused during transit. Please carefully consider your purchase as refunds will not be permitted due to change of mind.
We, at Eurogem, endeavour to provide our valuable customers with the highest level of service that we possibly can. All complaints are dealt with in a fair and just manner in the interest of both parties concerned. We always aim to resolve any issue to the best of our ability in a fast and reasonable time as per the Australian Consumer Law.